Their .co domain names are currently just £9.99 for a limited time only! If you’ve been thinking about buying a .co to protect your business name or as an exact match domain, now’s the time to do it. There are plenty of reasons to buy .co, and their pricing is amongst the UK’s lowest.
Why Buy a .co Domain Extension
- Search engines allow you to target .co domain names to the country of your choice, so wherever your target audience is based, you can reach them.
- .co is frequently associated with ‘company’, so a .co domain name looks professional and suits a wide range of industries.
- It’s a short extension perfect for creating your own URL shortener for social media (free with bit.ly), business cards, presentations and much more.
- Plenty of names which are unavailable in other extensions are still available in .co, so start your search now.
Generate More Income by Promoting Your Business Website
One easy way to generate more income from your business websites is through Direct Navigation.
An effective way of building online traffic is to ensure you incorporate your website address on all published material – business cards, letters, flyers, etc.
Select a simple domain name(URL) which often don’t have hyphens as well as other punctuation. It will likely be simpler for individuals to keep in mind your domain name. In the event you operate specifically in the United Kingdom, pick a .co.uk address. In the event that you trade in foreign countries, think about a .com or .eu address also. You can register your domain name at Namecheap.com or any best domain registrar you know.
If your thinking that direct navigation would cost you more, think again. You can find lots of companies that offering discounts in their products like the following:
- Up to 36% off Brochures. Code UP236BR
- Up to 48% off Business Cards. Code UP248BC
- 40% off Announcements. Code ANNOUNCE
- Up to 58% off Postcards. Code POSTCDS
- 20% off Letterhead. Code LETTERHEAD
- Up to 50% off Rack Cards. Code RACK50
- Up to 20% off Magnets. Code MAG20
- 15% off Self Inking Stamps. Code STAMPS
- 20% off Envelopes. Code ENVELOPE
Who else wants some unusual gift ideas for the holidays?
Our favorite gift idea, if the Someone You Love does not already have one, is a domain name.
Surprise somebody! Pick up a gift now from a web domain registration service.
Here are the top ten reasons to give a domain name as a present:
- It is easier to find a good domain name than an iPhone 5.
- It’s hypoallergenic.
- No assembly required. (No instructions in foreign languages to fumble through.)
- Save a tie! Your dad will be ecstatic when he doesn’t see that rectangular box under the tree.
- Save a tree — you don’t have to wrap it!
- Give someone the secret identity they’ve always wanted.
- Domains are cheap; you can register one for a year for as little as $6.95
- You won’t shoot your eye out with it!
- It can be passed down from generation to generation like a fruitcake.
- You can buy it at 11:59pm on the day before the birthday, wedding, anniversary or any special day, and still have it in time.
Owning a domain only gives you the rights to the name, e.g., johnandmary.com. It is like a declaration that the name is yours. You can go to any of the web domain registration companies such as Godaddy or Namecheap to purchase a domain name.
Making it a Better Gift
But if you in fact want to use the domain name for a web site, email, etc., you need to have the domain hosted. Owning one without having hosting it is referred to as “parking” the domain. Less than $10 a month gets you hosting for that domain. We have been using Hostgator for more than 8 years and it has been the best one out of 30+ hosting companies that we have tried. So bottom line, $120 (or less) buys a hosted domain for a year.
A domain is so “cyber” that you may want something solid to go together with it. Plus the apparent option could be a set of spanking business cards using the new domain details on them. VistaPrint will print 250 business cards in color for 20 bucks (or totally free for new clients, with a small $10 shipping-handling charge).
Recommended Sites to Use
You can find about 70 gazillion sites that let you register domain names, and another 30 gazillion that can host that name for you. And there is certainly a lot of overlap. There are also plenty of sites that will help you find a hosting company; check out Hosting Comparison and Multiple Domain Hosting.
If you do not have the time to research for the best domain registration company or web hosting, then here is our recommendations:
- Hostgator for most comprehensive DIY hosting including Sitebuilders with 4000+ unique templates, one-click-installer for lots of web applications, shopping cart, forum, and much more. Click here to try for a penny.
- Weebly for simple website builder with beautiful templates. Nothing fancy but straightforward easy-to-use website creation tool. Click here to try for free.
Domain Name Ideas
What do you do if the name you want is taken? Be creative. Change the word order. Use .net, .org, .name, & others. Try synonyms. Here are more ideas:
- Use names: www.PetersPlace.com or www.DawsonsCreek.com
- Small business owner name: www.JohnPlumbing.com
- Use nicknames: www.RockRobbert.com or www.ChefCornwall.com
- Incorporate a persons interests: www.GolferAndrew.com
- Incorporate a quirks: www.SreaminJessy.com
- Incorporate job: www.JillsALawyer.com or www.DrWilliamStevens.com
- Make a statement: www.ILoveLucy.com or www.BewareOfObama.com
- Name of pet: www.DorothysDad.com
Dear Business Owners,
What experience website developer do when they are ready to launch a website – they use offline marketing creatively! You can reach your target market quickly and effectively. Print your web address on everything, and do them for cheap with these special offers below.
13 Ways to Reach Your Market Without Having to Compete for Keywords on Google Adwords
Shocking Promotions Expiring 11/15/11:
- Print your web address on your Business Cards – 70% Off on all Business Cards
- Print your web address on your Brochures – 60% Off on all Brochures
- Print your web address on Stickers – 50% Off on all Stickers
- Print your web address on your Posters – 50% Off on all Posters
- Print your web address on your Postcards – 70% Off on all Postcards
- Print your web address on Invitation Cards – 60% Off on all Invitation Cards
- Print your web address on holiday Greeting Cards – 50% Off on all Greeting Cards
- 20% Off on Banners
- Print your web address on new year Calendars – 20% Off all Calendars
- Print your web address on your Booklets and Catalogs – 20% Off Booklets & Catalogs, up to $500 max discount – use coupon code: OCTBOOKLETS
- Print your web address on your Letterheads – 20% Off all Letterheads, up to $500 max discount – use coupon code: OCTLETTERHEAD
- Print your web address on Magnets – 20% Off Magnet Printing, up to $500 max discount – use coupon code: OCTMAGNETS
- Print your web address on Door Hangers – 15% Off Door Hangers, up to $500 max discount – use coupon code: OCTDOORHANGERS
- Print your web address on your Club Card Flyers – 15% Off all Club Card Flyers, up to $500 max discount – use coupon code: OCTFLYERS
Shocking Promotions Expiring 10/31/11
Current Product Specific Coupon Codes Expire 10/31/11 (coupon needed):
Did we say 13 ways? Well, you can get creative and do more with offline marketing.
More Site Wide Coupon Codes Expire 12/31/11 (coupon needed):
- Save 30%, up to $100, Off any product – use coupon code: AF041130
- Save 25%, up to $300, Off any product – use coupon code: AF041125
- Save 20%, up to $500, Off any product – use coupon code: AF041120
- Save 15% Off any product – use coupon code: AF04115
If you are launching a new website, then Printing is Everything
- You know how many new website owners ended up paying top dollars for their website for nothing because nobody visits their site?
- Promoting your website address online through ppc service and email marketing is costly and time consuming.
Do you need a print advertisements for your business? Perhaps a business cards, banner, or a brochure or a catalogue? Do not miss this chance! PsPrint is having shocking promotions and coupons for their products, but only for a limited time.